The course is designed to build on previous skills and knowledge that will enable you to continue to work at height in a safe manner in the wind industry and meet emergency response training requirements for personnel in the global wind industry.
GWO Working at Height & Rescue Refresher who already work in the wind industry or related fields and have their duties in a wind turbine environment, usually in physical contact with a wind turbine or an offshore wind structure.
The course can be physically demanding and to participate in the training you must be medically fit and capable of participating fully. You must provide us with a copy of your valid, current medical certificate as proof of your recent fitness.
- Valid in date GWO Working at Height certificate
- You must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence
- You must be 18+
- The course is run in English and as such you must have an appropriate level of fluency in order to participate.
- Appropriate clothing to climb in (we advise loose clothing which does not hinder your movement)
- Any clothing appropriate to weather conditions (parts of the training will take place outside)
- Safety footwear
You are allowed to bring your own PPE other than that provided by CWind Training. You must provide a signed self-declaration stating that the equipment is in good condition and relevant inspections are up to date. CWind Training withholds the right to refuse use of equipment if it fails visual inspection.
|7th September 2020||7th September 2020||East Coast College||4||£330||Book now|
|29th September 2020||29th September 2020||East Coast College||4||£330||Book now|
|19th October 2020||19th October 2020||East Coast College||4||£330||Book now|
|3rd November 2020||3rd November 2020||East Coast College||4||£330||Book now|
|23rd November 2020||23rd November 2020||East Coast College||4||£330||Book now|
|1st December 2020||1st December 2020||East Coast College||4||£330||Book now|
|14th December 2020||14th December 2020||East Coast College||4||£330||Book now|