Terms and Conditions
By booking with CWind Training for any of our training courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions:
Payment (or valid purchase order) is required prior to course start date to secure a booking. Late payment will result in your certificates being withheld. These will be issued once payment/PO has been received. To make a payment using a credit or debit card, please call 01245 703 000.
Notice of cancellation of a booking must be given in writing and on payment of a percentage of the fee (if applicable), which is determined as follows:
|Notice Period (Working days)||% of fee payable|
|14 days of more||0%|
|13 days or less||100%|
On the Day
Participants should arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time, in order to register. Trainers reserve the right to turn away delegates who arrive late. You will not be offered a refund and will need to pay to attend another date.
Medical and ID
To attend any of our courses you must have a current medical certificate and be at least 18 years old.
You must be able to provide CWind Training with documents as proof of this. If you are unable to provide these documents, you will be at risk of being turned away on the day and unable to attend the course. You will not be offered a refund. Copies can be emailed as proof to TrainingInfo@cwind.global. If you are unable to provide proof before your course date, it is an option to take your documents with you on the actual course date, but you must have informed CWind Training beforehand, as our trainers need confirmation from us that you are eligible to take part in the course. The trainers reserve the right to turn away delegates if they have reason to believe the delegate is unfit to participate in any part of the training. You will not be offered a refund.
As with other training of this type, some activities contain an element of risk, and participation in these activities is your decision and at your risk. CWind does not accept any liability for loss or damage to any property of any course participant or any liability for personal injury or death that may occur during the course.
All services and reports are provided for our Clients’ use only. No liability of whatever nature is assumed towards any other party and nothing in these terms, or the relationship between us and our Clients, shall confer or purport to confer on any third party a benefit or the right to enforce any provision of these terms.
Health and Safety
All delegates are reminded that training courses are considered as “at work” in as far as legislation is concerned, and that they are still subject to the general conditions of employment applied by their companies. They should conduct themselves during practical work with respect for the health and safety of themselves and others. Safety instruction from staff, tutors, consultants and demonstrators must be rigorously observed.
Alcohol and/or drugs are totally prohibited. The trainers reserve the right to turn away delegates if they have reason to believe the delegate is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, or otherwise unfit to participate in any part of the training. You will not be offered a refund.
Law and Disputes
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute or difference arising, or claim made, between or by the parties out of or in relation to or in connection with the provision of services to which these terms relate and which cannot be resolved by the parties shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of England and Wales.
We cannot accept responsibility or pay compensation where we are forced to change or cancel your course due to Force Majeure (war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, epidemic, terrorist activity, civil unrest, change to Foreign Office advice to advise against travel to destination, adverse weather conditions (actual or threatened) or similar events beyond our control. Once your course has started we will not be liable for any loss, delay, inconvenience or extra expenses caused to you for any reason beyond our control.
Download a copy of CWind Training’s Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term “CWind Training” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CWind Training Head Office, Ocean House, 1 Winsford Way, Boreham Interchange, Chelmsford, CM2 5PD . The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CWind Training’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.